"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, April 11, 2016

Dramatic footage: ISIS attacks Syrian Army checkpoint near Palmyra- Al-Masdar News

During the afternoon, ISIS tank personal and aligned jihadist ground troops attacked the government checkpoint of Irtiwaziiah which is located near the Al-Amariya in the ancient city of Palmyra. 


While ISIS fighters did enforce the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) soldiers stationed at the checkpoint to retreat via jeep, it is unclear whether Islamic State fighters actually captured the checkpoint.