"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, June 09, 2016

Damascus forces advance closer to Raqqah: Syria envoy- PRESS TV

The Syrian ambassador to Russia says Damascus forces have advanced close to Raqqah, the Takfiri Daesh terrorist group’s stronghold in Syria, being now only 20 kilometers (12 miles) away from the city.
“The Syrian army is moving successfully, it is now some 20 km from Raqqah,” Riyad Haddad said on Thursday, adding that the militants are leaving their bases “possibly to hide.”
Haddad further linked growing terrorist attacks targeting civilians in Syria to the terrorists’ inability to resist the Syrian armed forces.