"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lavrov hopes for resumption of dialogue with Turkey on Syria-TASS

PARIS, June 29. /TASS/. Moscow hopes for resumption of dialogue with Ankara on search for ways to settle the Syrian crisis, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said Wednesday following talks with his French counterpart Jean-Marc Ayrault.

"We until recently had very close contacts on Syrian settlement with Turkey, and then they were interrupted for clear reasons," Lavrov said.

"Now that the Turkish president sent apologies to the Russian president, when they discussed possibilities of normalization of our relations by phone today, it seems to me that we with Turkish partners will resume interaction on search for ways to settle the Syrian crisis," he said.