"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Putin to discuss Syria with U.N.'s Ban, de Mistura on June 16- Reuters

Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and U.N. Syria envoy Staffan de Mistura in St Petersburg on June 16, Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov told reporters on Tuesday.
Russia will host an economic forum in St Petersburg later this week and the meeting will take place on its sidelines, Ushakov said.

"Topics are the fight against global terrorism and the situation in Syria," the Kremlin official said.