"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Four Wounded in Fresh Ain el-Hilweh Clash- Naharnet

Four people were wounded Sunday in an armed clash in the Ain el-Hilweh Palestinian refugee camp, media reports said.
“Gunshots are still being heard every now and then,” MTV reported in the evening.
It had said that the clash broke out in the camp's al-Manshiyeh neighborhood over the installation of CCTV security cameras around a new office for the Joint Palestinian Force, which led to an exchange of gunfire.