"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, January 16, 2017

Battle in Deir Ezzor intensifies as ISIS makes third push for airbase- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:35 P.M.) – Not long after the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) recovered several points in Deir Ezzor, the Islamic State launched another powerful assault that targeted the military airport, Junayd District, Panorama Roundabout, and provincial cemetery.

However, unlike their previous attacks during this offensive, the Islamic State concentrated a large number of their fighters at the Deir Ezzor Cemetery, where the Syrian Arab Army was least prepared for a third assault.