"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

TWO FATAH AL-SHAM (AL-NUSRA) COMMANDERS KILLED BY ALLEGED US AIR STRIKE IN IDLIB- South Front

An alleged US air strike has targeted a short Jabhat Fatah al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda) convoy in the Syrian province of Idlib, according to reports.

The terrorist convoy was destroyed near the village of Saraqib. Two Fatah al-Sham commanders Abo Ikrimah al-Tunsi and Abo Anas al-Masri were reportedly killed.