"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, January 02, 2017

RUSSIAN MILITARY SETS UP CHECKPOINTS IN YPG-HELD SHEIKH MAQSOUD DISTRICT OF ALEPPO CITY- South Front

The Russian military has set up a number of checkpoints in the YPG-controlled district of Sheikh Maqsoud in the Syrian city of Aleppo, according to local sources and media activists.
Check points have been reportedly set up by the Russian Military Police in order to monitor the situation and to increase security in the area.
Various sources say that between 10 to 20 Russian military servicemen are involved in this effort.