"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, August 27, 2018

In Maps: Possible Scenario Of Syrian Army Advance In Idlib- South Front

Multiple pro-government sources speculate that the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies may soon launche a military operation against Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda) in the so-called Idlib de-escalation zone soon. According to these speculations, the SAA may target militant positions in northern Latakia, southern Idlib and southwestern Aleppo. The maps below provides a possible scenario of this advance.