"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, August 31, 2018

New map shows front-lines before Idlib battle- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:30 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) is preparing to launch their large-scale offensive in the Latakia, Idlib, and Hama governorates in the upcoming days.
With several divisions deploying to these fronts, this Syrian Arab Army offensive is expected to be the largest operation of the war.
Among the Syrian Arab Army units participating in this upcoming offensive are the elite Tiger Forces, 4th Armored Division, 9th Shock Troops, and 14th Special Forces Division.