"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Syrian air defences confront ‘hostile target’ near Damascus - state media- Al-Arabiya


Syrian state media said early on Saturday that air defenses had confronted a “hostile target” breaching Syrian air space west of the capital Damascus.

State news agency SANA, quoting its correspondent, said there were reports of “air defences confronting a hostile target breaching the skies above the area of Deir al-Asha’ir in the Damascus countryside.”