"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Breaking from Aleppo: Camp Handarat Under Syrian Army Fire Control- Al-Masdar News

After a week of violent firefights, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) – backed by the National Defenses (NDF), Al-Ba’ath Brigades (Liwaa Al-Ba’ath), and Hezbollah (Party of God) – have declared the entrances to Camp Handarat in northeast Aleppo under their control. The SAA, led by Colonel ‘Ali Al-Saleh of the 2nd Army Corps, have secured the southern and eastern perimeter of the camp, while also asserting fire control over the remaining areas.