"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, December 26, 2014

Hezbollah says relations with Maronite church 'strong'- Daily Star

BEIRUT: Hezbollah and the Maronite church continue to foster strong relations, the party's politburo chief Sayyed Ibrahim Amin al-Sayyed said Friday.
“The relationship between us is [too strong to sever], and it is our duty to discuss and exchange views even if we differed on certain matters,” Sayyed said, denying any estrangement between Hezbollah and the Maronite church.
His comments came at the end of a Hezbollah delegation visit to Bkirki to congratulate Maronite Patriarch Beshara Rai on Christmas.