"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, December 19, 2014

Idlib: Syrian Army Land Mines Kill a Number of Al-Nusra Front Fighters- Al-Masdar News

Militants from the Islamic Front (Jabhat Al-Islamiyya) and Al-Nusra Front (Jabhat Al-Nusra) resumed their attack on the Abu Dhuhour Airbase, as they attempted to infiltrate the Syrian Arab Army’s defenses from the western perimeter. The attack by the 2 militant groups was thwarted by the SAA and members of the National Defense Forces (NDF); this resulted in the death of at least 30 fighters from Islamist militias.