"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Chris Rampling Appointed New UK Ambassador to Lebanon- Naharnet

Chris Rampling MBE has been appointed as British ambassador to Lebanon, replacing Hugo Shorter who has served as the kingdom's envoy since 2015, the British embassy said on Tuesday.
Shorter “will be transferring to another Diplomatic Service appointment. Mr Rampling will take up his appointment in September 2018,” the embassy said in a statement.
Rampling has served as UK Permanent Representation to the EU’s Political and Security Committee, and Foreign, Defense and Development Counselor.