"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Riachi: We Won't Accept Less than 5 Ministerial Seats- Naharnet

The Lebanese Forces will not accept less than five ministerial seats in the new government, caretaker Information Minister Melhem Riachi has announced.
Commenting on the debate over “the vote percentage that the LF won in the parliamentary elections,” Riachi noted that the LF's numbers are different than those announced by “my friend Minister (Jebran) Bassil.”
“Despite that, we will abide by his numbers, although we had agreed on equality from the very beginning,” Riachi added.
He explained that “the LF's Strong Republic bloc won 31% and the Strong Lebanon bloc of the Free Patriotic Movement and its friends and allies won 50%.”