"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Netanyahu: Israel Won't Attack Syria if Existing Agreements are Upheld- Sputnik News

The comment comes in the wake of an overnight attack against Syrian military facilities and the Israeli prime minister's visit to Moscow on Wednesday, where he discussed Middle East issues with Russian President Putin.
On Thursday, Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel did not have any problems with Syrian President Bashar al Assad and would not intervene in the country if the existing agreements are upheld, according to Haaretz.