"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, July 09, 2018

Geagea: Maarab Agreement Has not Fallen- Naharnet

Despite political bickering between the Lebanese Forces and Free Patriotic Movement over Cabinet shares that has eventually shaken a landmark agreement between the two, LF chief Samir Geagea stressed that his party “adheres” to the agreement and will do everything that can be done to save it, An Nahar daily reported on Monday.
“I do not agree with the fall of Maarab agreement although I sense the enormity of what happened in the last four days. It is very unfortunate and reflected negatively not only on the Christian situation, but also on the country which needs efforts be put together instead of dispersing them,” Geagea told An Nahar.