"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, July 16, 2018

Syrian Army Gains Control of Strategic Hill Near Israeli-Occupied Golan Heights- Sputnik News

The Syrian government's forces have stepped up their offensive in the country's southwestern Quneitra province close to the disputed area of the Golan Heights.
The Syrian army has announced it captured a strategically important hill al-Haara on the second day of the offensive to retake remaining parts of southwest Syria close to the border with Israel.