"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, December 16, 2013

Battle in East Ghouta, Damascus: Rebels Claim to kill 800 Syrian Army Soldiers- Syria Comment

The Rebels Announce Major Battle in the East Ghouta, a region on the outskirts of Damascus

  • Over 800 Syria army soldiers killed (the videos and photos do not show near 800 bodies)
  • Rebels have 204 bodies including officers and multinational experts.
  • Numerous villages liberated in a 40 square km region of the Ghouta among other achievements