"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Syria conflict: 'Islamist rebels' kill Adra civilians- BBC News

An attack by Islamist rebels has left at least 10 people dead over the past two days in the Syrian town of Adra, activists and eyewitnesses say.
Most of the victims were from minority sects, reports said.
State media said on Friday that the army had launched a "broad offensive" in the direction of Adra.
Pro-government forces are thought to have been behind most recorded massacres in Syria, but rebels have also been accused of atrocities.