"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Syria conflict: Strike on Aleppo market 'kills 21'- BBC News

A Syrian government airstrike on a crowded market in the northern city of Aleppo has killed at least 21 people, activists say.
Videos uploaded by activists showed extensive damage to the market and corpses being pulled from cars.
Many more were reported wounded in the strike.
Government forces are reported to have killed about 400 people since beginning an aerial offensive in and around Aleppo two weeks ago.