"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Syria crisis: Ships return as chemical removal slips- BBC News

Norwegian and Danish ships waiting to remove Syria's chemical weapons are returning to port in Cyprus, signalling a key deadline will not be met.
Bad weather, shifting battle lines and road closures are being blamed for the delay.
The international mission is waiting for Syria's most dangerous chemicals to be transported to the port in Latakia.
The deadline is the first milestone of a deal to rid Syria of its chemical weapons arsenal by the middle of 2014.