"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

At least 42 dead in rebel-ISIS clashes near Damascus: activists- Daily Star

BEIRUT: At least 42 fighters were killed in 24 hours of fierce fighting between Islamist rebels and ISIS in Syria's Damascus province, an activist group said Wednesday.
"At least 30 Islamist rebels and 12 fighters from IS were killed in fighting since Tuesday" in the hilly region of Qalamun, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
Qalamun is divided into a western portion, which borders Lebanonand is mostly controlled by the regime and its ally, the Lebanese Shiite movement Hezbollah.