"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, April 02, 2015

US Air Force F-15E Strike Eagles are designed to conduct airstrikes in Syria and Iraq- Sputnik News

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — The United States-led Coalition against the Islamic State (IS) conducted 14 airstrikes in Syria and Iraq, resulting in destruction of tactical units, IS-held buildings and heavy machine guns, the US Central Command said in a statement.

“Coalition military forces continued to attack ISIL [Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant] terrorists in Syria, using fighter, attack and bomber aircraft to conduct seven airstrikes,” the statement, issued on Wednesday, said.