"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Rahi calls on House to elect president- NNA

NNA - Maronite Patriarch, Cardinal Beshara Rahi, said during Sunday sermon in Bkirky that the Lebanese are suffering on various levels, and are awaiting that their political officials carry out their Constitutional duties. 
He called upon those delegated by the Lebanese people to run the country to do what was expected of them. 
"We call once more upon the House of Parliament to carry out its primary duty, which is the election of a new president following eleven months of vacuum."