"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, May 21, 2015

7 civilians killed in terrorist shelling attacks in Damascus, Daraa and Aleppo- Al-Masdar News

Provinces, SANA- A civilian was killed and eight others were injured on Thursday in separate terrorist mortar attacks that hit al-Mazraa neighborhood in Damascus city and Harasta suburb and al-Wafideen Camp in Damascus countryside.
 
Two mortar shells fired by terrorists landed in the residential al-Mazraa neighborhood, leaving a civilian killed and three others injured, in addition to causing material damages to several houses, cars and shops in the area, the Police told SANA.