"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Patriarch Rai says "by electing a new president, the republic will be protected"- LBC

Maronite Patriarch Cardinal Beshara Boutros Rai hoped Sunday that Lebanon’s political crises will come to an end, mainly the issue of the presidential vacuum, stressing the need to elect a president the soonest possible.

In his holy sermon delivered during a mass held at Basilica of Our Lady of Lebanon in Harissa, Rai said that all the political and parliamentary blocs must reach an agreement over the new president, noting that by electing a president, the republic will be protected.