"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Syria crisis: Aid arrives in besieged towns- BBC News

Convoys carrying urgently-needed aid have reached four besieged areas of Syria, the UN and aid agencies said.
Trucks reached rebel-held Muadhamiya and Madaya, near Damascus, and pro-government northern villages of Foah and Kefraya on Wednesday. Another town, Zabadani, is also due to receive aid.
Almost 500,000 people live in besieged areas in Syria, according to the UN.
The deliveries are part of an agreement that world powers hope will lead to a "cessation of hostilities" by Friday.