"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Turkey shells Kurdish forces in Syria for 4th successive day- RT

Turkey has shelled Syrian Kurdish forces in northern Syria for the fourth day in a row. Ankara is trying to stop Kurdish YPG forces from claiming the town of Azaz, which is just eight kilometers from the Turkish border.

Turkish artillery units in the southeastern province of Kilis fired shells at Kurdish targets on Tuesday morning, in areas that were under the control of the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD), Today’s Zaman daily reports citing the Dogan news agency.