"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, December 03, 2016

Aleppo siege: Syria rebels lose 50% of territory- BBC News

Syrian government troops have gained control of 50% of rebel-held areas of east Aleppo, says a military spokesman.
Gen Samir Sulaiman told the BBC he hoped all of Aleppo would be in government hands within weeks.
Gen Sulaiman was speaking a day after the army seized another district, Tariq al-Bab, from the rebels opposing President Bashar al-Assad.
Swathes of east Aleppo held by rebels have been seized by government troops and militiamen in the past three weeks.