"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, December 16, 2016

Suicide bombing strikes Midan district at the heart of Damascus- Al-Masdar News

DAMASCUS, SYRIA - An explosion targeted a police station in Damascene district of Al-Midan.
Early reports suggest that the suicide bomber was a child terrorist with an explosive belt. The 7 year-old girl reportedly detonated herself at the entrance of the police station killing herself in the process while injuring three officers.
The girl entered the police station by informing the policemen that she was "lost" and requesting their help.