"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

China urges Syrian govt., opposition to honor commitments- PRESS TV

China has called on the Syrian government and the foreign-backed opposition to honor their commitments to the UN-Arab League peace proposal.

"We hope the Syrian government and relevant parties in Syria will honor their commitments," China's Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said on Wednesday.

His comment came one day after Damascus accepted the peace plan proposed by the UN-Arab League envoy to Syria, Kofi Annan...

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/233519.html