"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Learning the Hard Way- Syria Today


Almost a year into the crisis, protests that first emerged largely from mosques have also found their way onto campuses. Both public and private universities in Syria have witnessed armed clashes, student homicides, and most recently, exams under fire. Meanwhile, university teachers and administrators are struggling to keep the educational process going...

http://syria-today.com/index.php/focus/18439-learning-the-hard-way