"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, March 22, 2012

UNSC Adopts Statement Backing Annan's Mission to Syria..Lavrov: No Warnings or Signals in the Statement- SANA


NEW YORK, (SANA)- The UN Security Council on Wednesday endorsed a presidential statement, which does not have the character of a resolution, that backs the mission of UN envoy to Syria Kofi Annan.

Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov announced at a press conference in Berlin that the Security Council statement does not include any warnings or signals to whom it may be held more responsible...

http://sana.sy/eng/22/2012/03/21/407602.htm