"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, October 31, 2016

Patriarch al-Rahi congratulates President Aoun: We wish him success- MTV

Maronite Patriarch Bechara al-Rahi congratulated newly elected President Michel Aoun, wishing him success during his term.

Al-Rahi prayed that Aoun's rein be blessed, hoping that it would help lift Lebanon out of the current crises shaking its stability.

"The election of President Michel Aoun rescued Lebanon from two and a half years of painful vacuum," al-Rahi added.