"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Russia Announces Syria Talks with U.S., Regional Powers Saturday- Nahatnet

Russia on Wednesday said it will hold Syria talks with the United States and key regional powers this weekend, the first meeting on the conflict since Washington froze bilateral ceasefire negotiations.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry agreed to hold talks aimed at "creating the conditions for the resolution of the Syrian crisis" in Lausanne on Saturday, alongside top diplomats from "key countries in the region", Russia's foreign ministry said in a statement.