"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Saudi to Invite Aoun to Visit Kingdom after Election- Naharnet

Saudi Arabia will invite Free Patriotic Movement founder MP Michel Aoun to visit the kingdom on an official visit after his election on Monday as a new president for Lebanon, a media report said on Sunday.
“Saudi State Minister for Gulf Affairs Thamer al-Sabhan told Change and Reform bloc chief General Michel Aoun during their meeting on Friday that the Saudi authorities intend to invite him to visit the kingdom after his election as president,” FPM parliamentary sources told the Saudi, pan-Arab daily al-Hayat.