"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Bogdanov: Geneva talks on Syria could be resumed after May 20th- SANA

Moscow, SANA – Russian President’s Special Representative for the Middle East and Africa, Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov announced on Thursday that the date of resuming the Syrian–Syrian talks in Geneva has not been determined yet, noting that the talks could take place after May 20th.
Bogdanov said to reporters that the date has not been set yet as the UN Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura will set the date of the new round of Geneva talks based on the outcomes of the 4th Astana meeting.