"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, May 08, 2017

One Wounded as Bourj al-Barajneh Dispute Escalates into Gunfire- Naharnet

One person was wounded on Monday when a personal dispute in the southern Beirut suburb of Bourj al-Barajneh escalated into gunfire, the National News Agency said.
“A man identified as A. Sh. opened fire at another person during a personal dispute between them, wounding him seriously in the leg,” NNA said.
“Some young men then interfered and fired a volley of gunshots at a coffee vending booth owned by A. Sh.,” the agency added.