"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Nusra mobilizes fighters in northwestern Hama- Al-Masdar News

According to the latest report released by the Russian military at the Hmaymim Airfields, the Syrian Al-Qaeda group “Jabhat Al-Nusra” has begun to amass a large quantity of fighters in the Hama Governorate. 


Since Jabhat Al-Nusra retreated from most of the territory they controlled inside the Latakia Governorate in the last 6 months, they have been able to preserve a lot of fighters along the Idlib and Hama borders with Jabal Al-Akrad (Kurdish Mountains).