"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Hezbollah says launched ‘big rocket salvo’ at Israel’s Haifa - Al-Arabiya

Lebanon’s Iran-backed Hezbollah group said it launched a barrage of rockets on Tuesday toward the northern Israeli city of Haifa.

Hezbollah fighters launched “a big rocket salvo” at Haifa “in defense of Lebanon and its people” and in response to Israeli attacks on cities, villages and civilians, the group said in a statement.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2024/10/15/hezbollah-says-launched-big-rocket-salvo-at-israel-s-haifa