"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Iraq attacks on Shia and police targets kill 50- BBC News

At least 50 people have been killed and hundreds injured in a wave of bombings and shootings across Iraq, police say.
The violence targeted predominantly Shia areas, in particular police officers and checkpoints.
In Baghdad, nine people died in two successive blasts in the central Karrada district. Outside the capital, at least two were killed in Baquba...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17136646