"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Syrian Army counter-attacks in Al Qaboun, Damascus- Al-Masdar News

(Damascus, Syria – 9:01 P.M.) Video footage has been released by the Russian video news agency, Ruptly TV, showing pro-government forces counter-attacking Islamist militants in the Al Qaboun area, Damascus.
The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) led the counter-attack, and was supported by NDF fighters.
The video shows pro-government forces targeting militants with assault rifles, and shelling their positions with artillery.