"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, March 06, 2017

US-Backed Forces Cut Key Supply Route to IS-Held Raqa- Naharnet

US-backed forces in Syria have cut a key supply route between the Islamic State group's stronghold Raqa and their territory in Deir Ezzor province, a monitoring group said on Monday.
The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), an alliance of Kurdish and Arab fighters, cut off the route with air support from the US-led anti-IS coalition, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.