"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Twin Blasts at Damascus Graveyard Kill at Least 30- Sputnik News

Two explosions have killed at least 30 people near a cemetery in Bab Mousalla district of the Syrian capital on Saturday.

The blasts occurred near the Bab al-Saghir cemetery in the Old City. The Syrian authorities classified the explosions as a terrorist attack, according to SANA news agency. Iran's Press TV said the death toll has climbed to 40. Over 100 people were wounded.