"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Palmyra offensive continues with Syrian Army on the push- Al-Masdar News

The military operation in east Homs – led by the Russian-trained 5th Legion – resumes with the aim to expand the control zone around the recently-liberated ancient city of Palmyra.
The government forces managed this morning to expel the Islamic State from Talialh Mountains, located nearly 20 km to the southwest of Palmyra.
Earlier, Army troops liberated the mountain ridge located north of the recently captured Mazar Mountains in Palmyra’s countryside, thus maintaining fire control over Al-Hurm Mountains.