"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

US arming of Kurdish fighters 'unacceptable'- Al-Jazeera

The US announcement to supply weapons to Kurdish units in Syria is "unacceptable", Turkey's deputy prime minister has said in a TV interview.
Speaking to broadcaster A Haber, Nurettin Canikli said on Wednesday that Turkey "cannot accept the presence of terrorist organisations that would threaten the future of the Turkish state".