"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, January 25, 2008

Senior officer among 10 dead in Beirut bombing- AFP



Blast rocks Beirut eastern suburb BBC News

Beirut car bomb kills police intelligence officer Reuters

Beirut bombing causes fatalities Video

Jan. 25 - A bomb exploded in Lebanon, killing a police officer and at least five other people.

Blast hits Beirut suburb CNN (Video)

Explosion in Beirut suburb kills Lebanese intelligence officer. CNN's Anthony Mills reports.

Lübnan'da yine bombalı saldırı BBC Turkish

Beyrut güne bombalı saldırıyla başladı NTVMSNBC