"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, December 23, 2013

Britons fighting in Syria stripped of nationality- Al-Arabiya

Britain has stripped the nationality of 20 dual-nations who have traveled to join fighting in crisis-torn Syria this year, it was revealed on Monday.
Home Secretary Theresa May targeted the 20 individuals who had been using “deprivation of citizenship orders,” records uncovered by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism show.
Under the British Nationality Act, “deprivation of citizenship orders” can be made without judicial approval and take immediate effect.